Updated as of 3/1/2022
MDA is committed to the health and well-being of our staff, dancers, and families, as well as the safety of our studio. We are complying with all requirements and best practices associated with our studio in order to create a safe environment for all who walk through our doors. We look forward to dancing with you soon!
MDA's Safety Precautions:
- Wellness Checks - Students and Staff must stay home if they, or a member of their household, have a fever or shows symptoms. Parents are asked to not send their child to class if they or a member of their household, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Masks - Masks are optional for all dancers, staff, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Bathroom Use - Students are encouraged to use the bathroom before coming to class. Bathrooms will be limited to emergencies and will be cleaned frequently. Students must use the designated bathroom located in their studio.
- Attire - Bathrooms will be used for toileting only, but not for changing clothes. Dancers should be dressed and ready for class before arrival to MDA.
- Lobby - MDA's lobby will remain closed to eliminate congregation. MDA Staff will help in drop off and pickup of dancers during arrival and dismissal of classes/rehearsals.
- Frequent Hand Hygiene - Frequent sanitation and washing of hands is highly encouraged to staff and students. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio, including all MDA studio entry doors and in the lobby.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures - Commonly touched surfaces and high traffic areas such as doors, barres, floors, stereos, and bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for all MDA families and employees. We are so grateful for your patience, support, and positivity. Thank you, again!